Monday, May 7, 2012

Mocha coffee

Very rarely I prepared flavored coffee. I bought this new coffee mug so I prepared this mocha coffee immediately :) There are lot of versions, this is the simpler version. This mocha coffee can be served as hot or cold.

During summer mocha coffee can be served with lots of ice and at winter you can have it hot.




Ingredients:

  • Instant coffee powder - 2 tsp
  • Hot water - 4 tsp
  • Milk - 1 cup
  • Fresh cream - 1/2 cup
  • Unsweetened coco powder - 4 tsp 
  • Sugar - 1 tbsp
  • Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp

For garnishing:

  • Whipped cream - 2 tbsp
  • Grated chocolate - 1/2 tsp


Method:

Mix coffee powder in hot water and keep aside. In a sauce pan, bring to boil a cup of milk with coco powder and sugar.Add vanilla extract. Make sure the coco powder doesn't form lumps.

In a large coffee mug add the the brewed coffee, then coco milk and fresh cream alternatively. Garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate or ground cinnamon. Serve with some cookies.

33 comments:

Alida said...

goodness me! I fancy this!Looks so creamy and love that fluffy foam on top!

Hema said...

Looks so creamy and yumm, feel like having a cup right now..

FewMinute Wonders said...

Looks very frothy and looks very cold.

anjana said...

very creamy and delicious !!loved the coffee mug and the neat and perfect presentation

Suja Manoj said...

Love the presentation,wish I could have it right now..

Julie said...

Very frothy n thick!!

Join me in the ONGOING EVENTS-"Ginger & Pepper Corns/powder(EP Series-May) ,
Show me Your HITS 'Iron Rich Foods'
ERIVUM PULIYUM

Faseela said...

wow.....super yummy coffee....

Sangeetha M said...

my fav...looks so creamy n delicious!!

Sobha Shyam said...

what a lovely drink, i like hot or cold :) excellent clicks :)

Avika J Chawla said...

Wow it looks awsum..i feel like having a cup of this mocha coffee right now !!

notyet100 said...

Luv the cup and the coffee too,.

radha said...

It's like a meal in a cup! Nice.

Spice up the Curry said...

lovely recipe. nice presentation

Gayathri NG said...

Falvorful drink, looks creamy n yum...

Sravs said...

Nice Super creamy drink !!

Ongoing event
CC:Mom's Recipe

Radhika said...

I love the creamy drink. Garnished with chocolate it looks just perfect.
Tickling Palates

Chitra said...

This is very new me. looks yummy..

Unknown said...

craving for some!

Nupur said...

Who needs to go to Barista now.. You have created one at home :)

Unknown said...

good preparation. my tongue ready to check taste. people like to drink herbal nutritions tea.

Sutapa said...

O dear its looks absolutely stunning.....I wish I could have chilled creamy cup now!

Priya Suresh said...

Cant take my eyes from ur irresistible clicks,mindblowing coffee..

chitraj.hegde said...

lovely creamy coffee....perfect for this rainy season..looking beautiful...will try this out..new to me..

Unknown said...

just the picture has warmed me up inside out...would love to have the real thing right now!

Cathleen said...

Oh my goodness! This looks too good! I'm always looking for new drink recipes. Your new mug does look really nice! A beautiful mug for a beautiful drink ;)

mr. pineapple man said...

Oh deliciousness! Loving the blog!

Only Fish Recipes said...

delicious cocha coffee...loved the gorgeous pics !!!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

yummm...irresistable..awesome clik dear..;)

Tasty Appetite

Anonymous said...

Oh yes - just perfect!
Mary x

Akila said...

Perfect coffee for a rainy day.... Love ur clicks

TinaRBK said...

I have never really experimented with coffee that much, but no doubt this one is a winner. Not many people can resist chocolate and coffee-including me. Stunning photo here!

Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch said...

Great photo! I love your new cup! This sounds delish! Have a great day!

Teena said...

wow..tht looks so creamy & tasty!! Loved ur stunning click too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Show all post